Tuesday, August 25, 2009

KrisCross Training

Welcome to my KrisCross Training Blog!  Hi, my name is Kristina Crossway and I am a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine.  I am also in my last year at California University finishing my degree in Sports Management with an emphasis on Exercise Science.  I do one on one personal training, group personal training, sports performance enhancement training, weight loss and much more.  This blog is dedicated to giving tips on any of my specialties.  You can also follow me on facebook and twitter for more tips.  Also check out my own personal website:  http://www.kriscrosstraining.com/.  I will be adding videos soon with the fitness tips.  Good health to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. The exercises that I love to do are Yoga, Pilates, dancing, kickboxing, aqua exercises and running on the treadmill - activities that l usually do in turns.

    ReplyDelete